Hotel Miba is committed to protecting your privacy. We want to be transparent about the data we collect, how we use it, and the rights you have to control your data.
- Information for the user
VCS Hotel Miba Exploitation, S.L. is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of individuals and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We will treat the data of the interested persons for the management and development of communications (user contact, query resolution, reservation management, etc.) as well as to provide the requested services and develop our activity.
What type of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of obtaining it, as well as the different purposes of treatment exposed, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system are basic data: name, email address and/or telephone number.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as a relationship with you is maintained, either as a client, or as another type of interested party; as long as the deletion of this data is not requested; or as long as there is any provision or legal requirement for the conservation of these.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted, ensuring its confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data is the relationship maintained with you based on the express consent that, where appropriate, you have provided us for the treatments such as the contact form on the website, and any other treatment that necessarily implies the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested party will be an essential requirement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In some cases, it is necessary for them to access the information provided by third parties in order to provide the requested service, for example, companies that provide us with other types of services such as: information technology (information storage and processing, etc.)
These third parties only have access to the personal information they need to perform those services. They are required to keep your personal information confidential and may not use it in any other way than we have requested.
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party, except due to legal obligation in this regard.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or process your data?
As an interested party, you may at any time request the exercise of any of the following rights that assist you in terms of data protection:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to treatment by the entities, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data. data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data on which you have requested limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as to be transmitted by our company to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case, we would stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or the defense of possible claims.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, with the <a href=”http://www.aepd.es”‘> Spanish Data Protection Agency</a>
We inform you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following ways:
- Postal address: Carretera Málaga-Almería 33, 18680 Salobreña (Granada).
- Electronic address: email@example.com
Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (email, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services. for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by of the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation.
In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.