Hotel Miba

Hotel Norms


Reservations are charged in full seven days before arrival in the hotel. No cancellation or modifications are permitted once the room has been paid.

In case there is a reservation for 3 rooms or more we ask you to make a deposit of 30% of the rental price when you reserve. The remaining 70% must be paid no later than 4 weeks before the date of arrival. The reservation is final upon receipt of the 30% deposit. This amount will not be refunded in the event of a cancellation. You can cancel the reservation up to 4 weeks before the date of arrival. In that case, the obligation to make the second payment of 70% will lapse. If you cancel the reservation within the period of 4 weeks before the date of arrival, we are entitled to keep the full payment.

1) Cancellation policy

If a reservation is cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified within the 7 days or in case of no-show, the total price of the
reservation will be charged.

Reservations made within the 7 days before the arrival are deducted from your credit card
immediately and they cannot be cancelled or modified.


2) Children and beds

Child policies

Children of any age are welcome.

Cot and extra bed policies

0 – 2 years

Extra bed upon request € 25 per child, per night. Cot upon request € 25 per child, per night

3+ years

Extra bed upon request: € 25 per person, per night

Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.

The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.

All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.

No age restriction

There is no age requirement for check-in

3) Dog Friendly Hotel

We are a dog friendly hotel. Please note the property only allows 1 dog per room; the
maximum dog´s permitted weight is 25 kilos. Dogs should not be left alone in the room.
The property does not accept aggressive breeds. There is a charge of 15 € per night per dog.

4) Smoking policy

It is prohibited to smoke inside the rooms at Hotel Miba. Smoking in the rooms could lead to
charges up to total cost of one night´s stay in the hotel


We do not allow customers to attach any decoration (like balloons, posters etc.) to the walls. If there is
any residue left or if the walls are damaged, the repair costs will be charged to you.

6) Room Service

We offer room service for 8 € extra during restaurant opening hours.

7) Please inform Hotel Miba in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Reception is open from 7.30 a.m. to 10 p.m. There is a box for collecting room keys outside of these hours.

8) Swimming pool:

The swimming pool is closed from Tue 13 Dec 2022 until Fri 31 Mar 2023. The pool is only for use of hotel guests and we ask you to use the dark blue towels in the wardrobe of your room intended for this use. Should guests require beach towels, please ask in reception.

9) Extra items available:

We have an iron, ironing board, shaving kits, dental kits and sewing kits available for guest upon request. Please request them in reception.

Check-In: from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.

Check-out: From 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.

Accepted payment methods

Cash is not accepted. Hotel Miba accepts Visa, Mastercard or cash and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival on your card.

Comments are closed.